SYSTEM ANALYST : - A System Analyst is a person whose conducts a study identifies activity and objectives and determine a procedure to achieve the objectives it is a person with unique skills.
ROLE OF SYSTEM ANALYST
- AS A CHANGE AGENT
- INVESTIGATOR AND MONITOR
- SALES PERSON
1. AS A CHANGE AGENT :- Analyst replace the old system with new system.
2. INVESTIGATOR AND MONITOR :- Identity the problems and controls the complete project development.
3. ARCHITECT :- Design all the charts required for the system development.
4. PSYCHOLOGIST :- The Analyst can understand the problem of the developer psychologically.
5. SALES PERSON :- Analyst sales the project.
6. POLITICIAN :- Because he has to interact with different levels of managements.